Step 1: Log in to your YSOB Site
- Open your web browser and log in to youre YSOB website.
- Enter your username and password that have been sent to you via email.
Step 2: Access the Webshop Settings
- After logging in, you will be redirected to the YSOB dashboard.
- On the left-hand side of the dashboard, click on “Webshop” to access the webshop settings.
Step 3: Navigate to Shipping Settings
- In the webshop settings, locate and click on “Shipping” to access the shipping configuration options.
Step 4: Configure Shipping Zones
- In the Shipping settings, you will see the “Shipping Zones” tab. Click on it to set up your shipping zones.
- Shipping zones define specific geographic areas where you offer shipping services.
- Click on “Add Shipping Zone” to create a new zone.
Step 5: Add Shipping Methods
- Once you have created a shipping zone, you can add shipping methods to it.
- Click on the “Add Shipping Method” button within the desired shipping zone.
- Choose the appropriate shipping method based on your requirements, such as Flat Rate, Free Shipping, Local Pickup, etc.
- Configure the shipping method settings, including the cost, title, and other relevant options.
Step 6: Configure Shipping Rates
- For each shipping method, you can set up shipping rates based on specific criteria.
- Click on the “Add Rate” button to define shipping rates within the selected shipping method.
- Specify the conditions, such as weight, subtotal, or quantity, along with the corresponding shipping cost.
Step 7: Save and Test Shipping Configuration
- After configuring the shipping zones, methods, and rates, click on the “Save Changes” button to save your settings.
- Test your shipping configuration by placing a test order with different shipping addresses to ensure that the rates and methods are applied correctly.
That’s it! You have successfully set up shipping in your YSOB webshop. By following these steps, you can configure shipping zones, add shipping methods, define rates, and ensure a seamless shipping experience for your customers. Regularly review and update your shipping settings as your business grows or shipping requirements change.