Changing Colors and Fonts in Elementor
Step 1: Access the Elementor Editor
Step 2: Modify Global Fonts and Colors
- In the Elementor editor, click the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left corner to open the settings panel.
- In the settings panel, click on ‘Site Settings’ at the bottom.
- To change global fonts, click on ‘Typography’ in the Site Settings panel.
- Click the pencil icon next to each typography option (e.g., Primary, Secondary, Text, Accent) to modify the font family, size, weight, and other settings.
- To modify global colors, click on ‘Colors’ in the Site Settings panel.
- Click the pencil icon next to each color option (e.g., Primary, Secondary, Text, Accent) to change the color.
Step 3: Customize Specific Element Fonts and Colors
- Select the specific element in the Elementor editor that you want to modify.
- In the editing panel, navigate to the ‘Style’ tab.
- Under the ‘Style’ tab, you can change the font and color for that specific element.
- Click ‘Update’ at the bottom of the editing panel to save your changes.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed the fonts and colors in Elementor for your YSOB site. By modifying global fonts and colors, you can ensure consistency across your site, while customizing specific element fonts and colors allows for more tailored design.